Local Nonprofit and Community Organizations
The Pink Berets
607 E. Blanco Road #937
607 E Blanco Rd, Boerne, TX 78006, USA
Mission and Vision
It is the mission, duty and purpose of The Pink Berets to address, educate, coordinate, and provide aid and relief to active duty women of the United States Armed Forces and Veterans seeking assistance with invisible injuries such as Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Military Sexual Trauma and Combat Trauma Stress on a local and national level. Our goals and commitment are based solely upon helping women who have been afflicted with the devastating effects of PTSD, MST and CTS and address their symptoms before it progresses to homelessness, unemployment, and suicide. If left unaddressed it can have a significant impact on their lives and their families.
A Non-profit organization dedicated to assisting women of the US Armed Forces and Veterans afflicted with invisible injuries such as PTSD, MST, and CTS.
OUR PHILOSOPHY: Our goal is to help those who struggle with their invisible injuries, and emotionally charged wounding to experience a fresh perspective of themselves, their lives, and the act of limitless possibilities. Our hope is to re-inspire in our clients the motivation, willingness, and courage to excel to their best selves so they can continue to live the life they were authentically meant to lead. As a holistic treatment program, we work closely with each client, listening carefully, and guiding her on the pathway toward recovery so she can be empowered.
***The Pink Beret’s services are all offered at no cost.***
• The Catalyst – The Catalyst is a holistic therapeutic program dedicated to providing all Military Women with the Tools; Techniques; Personal and Professional Strategies needed for building fulfilling and successful Military/post-military/civilian lives.
The Pink Berets offers many types of therapeutic techniques to help you process and come to terms with your experience, gain mastery over your reactions, and re-establish a sense of hope, personal efficacy, and control over your life. We use empirically validated trauma therapeutic approaches for PTSD, Military Sexual Trauma, and Combat Trauma Stress. The Pink Berets is committed to educating and advocate for all women veterans who served in the United States military, by facilitating outreach efforts through various services and initiatives including the following:
• Individual Counseling Therapy
• Group Counseling Therapy
• Family Therapy
• Culinary Art Therapy
• Equine Therapy
• Women Warriors on Water
• Troops to Suits
• Heart 2 Heart Retreat
• Therapy Dogs
• Situational Awareness
• Experiential Therapy – In order to offer a holistic approach to the treatment, we offer a number of experiential therapy options in addition to the more traditional therapeutic interventions. Examples of these therapies include the following: Yoga therapy - Art therapy - Customized Crossfit Therapy Specifically for The Pink Berets - Hiking/Kayaking/Outdoor Adventuring
• VOLUNTEER – Signup sheet available online at https://thepinkberets.org/volunteer-3/
• DONATE – We accept online donations securely through Master Card, Visa, Discover, and American Express as well as, PayPal. Make a donation: https://pinkberets.donorsupport.co/-/XTJJTZCG
Connect with us! – 607 E Blanco Road, #937, Boerne TX 78006
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or inquiries@ThePinkBerets.org