Local Nonprofit and Community Organizations
TBI Warrior Foundation
8000 Fair Oaks Pkwy, Building 3, Ste. 3102
Fair Oaks Ranch
8000 Fair Oaks Pkwy, Fair Oaks Ranch, TX 78015, USA
Mission and Vision
To improve the quality of life of veterans, civilians and children living with brain injury and their caregivers, through community integration, education, and advancement programs.
At TBI Warrior® Foundation we understand disability. We are part of the community we serve. Our programs are continuously adapting to the experiences, needs and wants of the community.
Today, TBI Warrior® Foundation is the result of sacrifice and love for our country and its citizens with brain injuries and their families. Whether active military, veteran, an individual or child in the community at large, TBI Warrior® Foundation is the organization that was founded to bring the community together to find solutions to meet the needs with Hope, Love and Selfless Service.
Programs for Veterans/Non-Veterans
• Programs for Veterans Living with Disabilities from a Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) — Rehabilitation Counseling; Access to Care
Program for Family Caregivers
• Workshops and Seminars – Culinary Medicine and Cooking Classes; Self-Care and Awareness; Patient Management
• Respite Care
GET INVOLVED – We are powered by our volunteers and donors!
• Donate – Can be made through our website, check-by-mail, or on our Facebook page.
• Facebook Fundraiser – Consider hosting your own fundraiser in our benefit any day or on your birthday; we’ll never take your effort for granted!
• Volunteer – TBI Warrior® Foundation believes in the value of selfless service to improve communities. If you are interested in using your skills towards our mission, events, or community, please complete the Volunteer Inquiry form.
• Amazon Smile – Consider selecting TBI Warrior® Foundation on Amazon Smile. Every time you shop, Amazon makes a donation to our organization. We are grateful to all those that contribute this way. Every dollar makes a difference.
TBI Warrior® Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. EIN: 82-1561192
Office Location – 8000 Fair Oaks Parkway, Bldg 3, Suite 3102 Fair Oaks Ranch, TX 78015
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/tbiwarriorfoundation
For Mail and Donations: TBI Warrior Foundation, PO Box 2365, Boerne TX 78006
Email – email@example.com