Mission and Vision
Ripple Ranch is an Alternative to 12 Step detox and residential drug & alcohol rehabilitation facility, that specializes in the treatment of substance abuse disorders and co-occurring disorders.
Located in Spring Branch, Texas, Ripple Ranch Recovery offers clients evidence-based therapies that, through rigorous science and study, have been refined and proven to produce positive outcomes.
Ripple Ranch specializes in the treatment of substance abuse disorders and co-occurring disorders, using evidence-based treatment methods & an integrated approach to lasting recovery. We are a clinically driven program and utilize cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT), and trauma-informed treatments, like eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR) to help you reach your goals of reconfiguring your thoughts and behaviors to succeed in long-term recovery.
Ripple Ranch Recovery Center provides a personalized, family-style living environment for clients seeking treatment for substance use disorders.
– Located in Spring Branch, Texas, Ripple Ranch Recovery offers clients evidence-based therapies that, through rigorous science and study, have been refined and proven to produce positive outcomes. Clients are offered alternatives to 12-step programs that include a variety of therapies and treatment methods research has shown to be the most effective available. We offer 12-step programming as well because we know some clients may prefer it.
– Ripple Ranch residential programs offer 30 to 90 days of treatment and are designed to place clients on a lasting road to recovery from addiction.
– Our approach is simple: Everyone is different, so each treatment program is customized to match the needs of the client.
– We use evidence-based treatment along with a holistic approach to address the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual aspects of recovery. These treatments will provide clients with the tools they need to remain in recovery for the rest of their lives.
• Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
• Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT)
• Residential Treatment
WHAT WE TREAT:
• Alcohol Treatment
• Cocaine Treatment
• Heroin Treatment
Contact Us Today to Get Started: Our team is standing by to teach you more about what we offer and help you figure out a care plan that will be most effective for you and your unique situation.