Mission and Vision
The purpose of the KCCLEAAA is to support the law enforcement agencies of Kendall County Texas in such non-enforcement activities as requested and directed by the Kendall County Sheriff's Office, the Boerne Police Department and The Fair Oaks Ranch Police Department.
The KCCLEAAA and its members will assist Kendall County law enforcement agencies with activities such as civic and community events and other initiatives deemed appropriate by the agencies we serve in Kendall County Texas.
The Kendall County Citizens Law Enforcement Academy Alumni Association (KCCLEAAA) is comprised of Kendall County citizens who have successfully completed a series of classes and informative meetings designed to provide participants with a great understanding of the important role of law enforcement agencies in Kendall County Texas. The KCCLEAAA is a 501(c)3 chartered non-profit organization located in Kendall County Texas. Its membership is comprised of private citizens committed to the support of the law enforcement agencies of Kendall County Texas. KCCLEAAA is not a reserve law enforcement agency, nor does it present itself as such. Members of the KCCLEAAA are private citizen volunteers with no law enforcement authority.
• We strive to improve and increase support of the law enforcement Agencies in Kendall County Texas.
• We provide ongoing training and education in mission related topics for our members.
• We undertake community service projects in support of all law enforcement agencies in Kendall County Texas.
• We assist these agencies in ways that lessen their administrative burdens.
• We aid these agencies by assisting with special events that require manpower beyond the resources of the particular agency.
• We conduct fundraising events in an effort to provide for items not otherwise provided for within the budget of the particular agency.
• We increase public awareness and rapport between the community and the law enforcement agencies in Kendall County Texas.
•We assist with the conducting of new/current academy classes.
• We continue to develop the KCCLEAAA in ways that produce corresponding increased support for the law enforcement agencies in the county.
WANT TO GET INVOLVED?
You can help by supporting our various fundraising events or by making a direct contribution to the association and since we are a 501(C)3 Federally Chartered Non-Profit Organization, your contributions is tax deductible.
For Direct Donation please email: