Mission and Vision
KCBHI: An initiative of the Kronkosky Charitable Foundation.
OUR VISION - Kendall County Behavioral Health Initiative (KCBHI) aims to improve our community’s well-being, overall behavioral health, and health equity by effectively
• coordinating services and capturing data,
• identifying gaps and barriers, and
• driving increased service delivery, funding, and public policy that improves the quality of life for all people living and working in Kendall County.
Social, economic, and environmental factors such as access to childcare, medical and behavioral health care, healthy food, social services, and transportation are more likely to determine an individual’s long-term well-being and health more so than access to traditional healthcare alone.
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES/STRATEGIES
• Assess services provided in Kendall County: community-based organizations(CBO’s), social services, faith based, school and behavioral health
• Identify duplication, gaps, and barriers in the service array
• Engage and coordinate stakeholders, including those with ‘lived experience’ in work groups to increase communication, breakdown silos, and collaborate collectively and transparently
CONTACT Paul Giguere, Project Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org