Mission and Vision
Hill Country Crisis Council has a commitment to assist survivors of family violence, sexual assault and child abuse and restore their lives by providing intervention, protection and justice.
Areas served: Kerr, Bandera, Kendall and Gillespie counties
** All services are free and 100% confidential **
24/7 Hotline: 830-257-2400 or 888-621-0047
* Kids Advocacy Place (KAP) – uses a multi-agency approach to serve children under the age of 18 who have been the victim of sexual abuse, severe physical abuse, neglect or witness to a violent crime.
* Emergency Shelter - offers women and their children a short-term safe and secure environment to escape from the hand of domestic violence.
* Crisis Intervention – Works directly with victims who have been sexually assaulted or abused through counseling and coordinating with local resources to get them the help they need; provide a 24-hour hotline, court and hospital accompaniment, legal advocacy and information and referrals to available community resources.
* Trauma-Informed Therapy –
* Community Education – informational presentations on issues related to our services, awareness, sexual assault, trauma and the brain. Call us to arrange a presentation.
* Victim Advocacy and Legal Assistance – helps with criminal and civil court proceedings, with resource development and community connection.
* Safety Planning – helps the abuse victim to prepare in advance, increasing the opportunity for safety for herself, her children and her pets.
* Protection Orders – used by a court to protect a person, business…or entity…in a situation involving alleged domestic violence, assault, harassment, stalking, or sexual assault. To file a protection order please call 888-621-0047 .
* Volunteer & Internships – for more information on opportunities, call 830-257-7088 (ext. 125).
Contact us on Social Media!