Local Nonprofit and Community Organizations
Hill Country Crisis Council
Mission and Vision
Serving Kerr, Kendall, Kimble, Bandera, and Gillespie Counties, Hill Country Crisis Council has a commitment to assist survivors of family violence, sexual assault and child abuse and restore their lives by providing intervention, protection and justice.
HCCC is dedicated to stopping the spread of violence , sexual assault, and child abuse through education, intervention, and assistance
Areas served: Kerr, Bandera, Kendall, Kimble and Gillespie counties
** All services are free and 100% confidential **
24/7 HELPline: 888-621-0047
* Kids Advocacy Place (KAP) – uses a multi-agency approach to serve children under the age of 18 who have been the victim of sexual abuse, severe physical abuse, neglect or witness to a violent crime.
* Emergency Shelter - offers women and their children a short-term safe and secure environment to escape from the hand of domestic violence.
* Crisis Intervention – Works directly with victims who have been sexually assaulted or abused through counseling and coordinating with local resources to get them the help they need; provide a 24-hour hotline, court and hospital accompaniment, legal advocacy and information and referrals to available community resources.
* Trauma-Informed Therapy –
* Community Education – informational presentations on issues related to our services, awareness, sexual assault, trauma and the brain. Call us to arrange a presentation.
* Victim Advocacy and Legal Assistance – helps with criminal and civil court proceedings, with resource development and community connection.
* Safety Planning – helps the abuse victim to prepare in advance, increasing the opportunity for safety for herself, her children and her pets.
* Protection Orders – used by a court to protect a person, business…or entity…in a situation involving alleged domestic violence, assault, harassment, stalking, or sexual assault. To file a protection order please call 888-621-0047 .
* Volunteer & Internships – for more information on opportunities, call 830-257-7088 (ext. 125).
Contact us on Social Media!