Local Nonprofit and Community Organizations
Hill Country Assisted Living
116 West Fabra Lane
116 W Fabra Ln, Boerne, TX 78006, USA
Mission and Vision
To open our house to provide a safe and caring faith-based home environment for the elderly in Kendall and surrounding counties.
We provide comprehensive, skilled and structured Respite and Long Term Services that allow the elderly with dementia to continue to feel safe and independent without the worries of daily care.
• Help maintain the social, physical, and spiritual functioning of our clients through daily activities
• Reduce the isolation for the client and the caregiver
• Help the family gain better understanding of the disease process
• Provide opportunities for family to rest, socialize, and address their own medical and health needs
Non-profit organization providing safe and caring environment for the elderly, who are in the early stages of Alzheimer’s disease and related dementia. Licensed, comprehensive, skilled adult day care, respite care and caregiver assistance in a homelike setting.
• Elderly Day Services (7:00AM – 7:00PM)
• Respite Services (up to 60 days)
• 24/7 Long Term Services
• Nutritious Healthy Meals & Snacks
• Social & Interactive Activities
• On-Site Licensed Nursing Care
• Health Monitoring
• Memory Therapy
• Care that is specific to their needs, serving two populations – the client and their family
• Activities designed to maximize functional and cognitive skills
• Licensed nursing care and trained support staff to oversee daily/evening care
• Assist family members to consider all their options
Our home is nestled among oak trees. We have spacious rooms and fully equipped kitchen for home cooked meals. All rooms are wheelchair accessible. We have quiet rooms for peaceful times and a spacious multipurpose room for social or special activities as well as outdoor patios and gardens.
COST TO CLIENT: Call for information!