Mission and Vision
It hurts to lose someone.
Find help at GriefShare.
GriefShare is a friendly, caring group of people who will walk alongside you through one of life’s most difficult experiences. You don’t have to go through the grieving process alone.
Who should come … who should not
GriefShare is for people grieving the death of a family member or friend. We understand that there are other losses in life that create feelings of grief. You might be experiencing a job loss, a divorce, estrangement from a child, or the loss of friends because of a move. This grief is real, but it is not the kind of grief discussed in GriefShare sessions. We encourage you to ask a pastor, counselor, or church leader for help in finding resources that will be of specific help in your situation. If you are going through separation or divorce, please consider participating in a DivorceCare program.
How GriefShare works
GriefShare seminars and support groups are led by people who understand what you are going through and want to help. You’ll gain access to valuable GriefShare resources to help you recover from your loss and look forward to rebuilding your life.
Find a GriefShare support group or event near you through our website link or phone number.
Thousands of GriefShare support groups meet weekly around the world. Visit or join a group at anytime. And attend as many meetings as you like.
Meetings near you: (see GriefShare.org for details and for more locations)
1. Grief Share @ St. John's Lutheran Church on 315 Rosewood Ave., Boerne, TX
2. Grief Share @ Trinity Presbyterian Church, 31 Ammann Rd, Boerne, TX
3. GriefShare @ First United Methodist Church, 321 Thompson Dr, Kerrville, TX
4. GriefShare @ Trinity Baptist Church, 800 Jackson Road, Kerrville, TX
5. GriefShare @ Impact Christian Fellowship, 1998 Goat Creek Road, Kerrville, TX