Mission and Vision
FFA Alumni helps FFA members grow their dreams and realize their potential.
FFA makes a positive difference in the lives of students by developing their potential for premier leadership, personal growth and career success through agricultural education.
FFA provides the next generation of leaders who will change the world.
Adult FFA Alumni membership is open to anyone who is interested in supporting and promoting agriculture, agricultural education and the FFA at the local, state and national level.
If you are proud of FFA and want to help local FFA members acquire knowledge and experience from agricultural education and FFA activities –becoming an adult member is for you! FFA advisors and members all across the country rely on volunteers to help support their chapters through the gifts of time, talent and resources in order to gain community support and give teachers more time and freedom to do what they do best – teach students. Join us and give back your skills, starting at the local level.
To accomplish its mission, the FFA:
• Develops competent and assertive agricultural leadership.
• Increases awareness of the global and technological importance of agriculture and its contribution to our well-being.
• Strengthens the confidence of agriculture students in themselves and their work.
• Promotes the intelligent choice and establishment of an agricultural career.
• Encourages achievement in supervised agricultural experience programs.
• Encourages wise management of economic, environmental and human resources of the community.
• Develops interpersonal skills in teamwork, communications, human relations and social interaction.
• Builds character and promotes citizenship, volunteerism and patriotism.
• Promotes cooperation and cooperative attitudes among all people.
• Promotes healthy lifestyles.
• Encourages excellence in scholarship.
The FFA motto gives members 12 short words to live by as they experience the opportunities in the organization.
Learning to Do, Doing to Learn, Earning to Live, Living to Serve.
FFA Code of Ethics
FFA members conduct themselves at all times to be a credit to their organization, chapter, school, community and family.