Local Nonprofit and Community Organizations
Mission and Vision
The Comfort Education Foundation Mission Statement is a nonprofit, philanthropic charitable organization devoted to providing resources, support and enrichment opportunities to cultivate the hearts and minds of Comfort ISD students.
We are a non-profit organization that was formed in the Spring of 2019 to support academic and innovative programs at Comfort ISD. Support is provided through funds that are used to support and encourage students and staff.
Who We Are…
The Comfort Education Foundation will achieve its mission by directing resources toward the following goals:
• Encourage all students to work at their highest potential
• Support teachers for innovative programs
• Recognize staff for exemplary teaching
• Foster community support for Comfort ISD
• Partner with the community to provide increased awareness and support opportunities to our local teachers and students.
Help us to achieve our mission!