Mission and Vision
The Comfort Athletic Booster Club’s Mission is to provide for the Athletes of Comfort ISD. We exist to serve the Community and our Athletes by building up Spirit and Community Involvement!
Since the CABC was reformed in August of 2012 we have given back over $100,000 to Comfort Athletics! This includes items for Comfort High School, Comfort Middle School & Comfort Elementary School!
The CABC is not just about Athletics! Since 2012 we have given $56,500 in scholarships to deserving students of CHS. We include scholarships to Academic and Vocational institutions.
This can't happen without your help! THANK YOU Comfort Nation!
Individual/Family Membership Levels
• For students only
• Minimum of 10 hours of volunteer time
• This will meet the requirement to apply for the annual scholarships that are offered from the CABC
• 1 Free Lanyard
• Entry into all preseason “Meet the Coach” special events
• Entry into all Booster Club meetings and events
• All White Membership Privileges
• 2 Free Comfort Athletic Booster Club shirts
• All Grey Membership Privileges
• Reserved parking space at all home football games
• Each space will be reserved with an individualized sign
• The spaces will be located near the entrance to the stadium
• Each space will be held until the game begins
• At the end of the season, you can take your individual sign with you
• All Blue Membership Privileges
• Comfort All Sports Pass
• Entry into all Comfort High School and Middle School home events
• Includes a pass for a family of 4