Mission and Vision
Our Mission: Life to the full - Introducing Adolescents to Jesus Christ and helping them grow in their faith. We invite kids to follow Christ, care for them regardless of their response, and change lives in the process.
• YoungLife – geared towards high school students
• WyldLife – focuses on middle school students
• YoungLife Capernaum – specialized for mentally and physically handicapped youths
• YoungLives – for middle/high school girls that are pregnant or raising children alone
What is Young Life? (At a Glance)
• Campaigners: A Place to Question, Learn and Grow – Campaigners is a weekly gathering for kids who wish to grow in their faith through study, service and leadership. We invite kids to actively follow Jesus Christ, and we’re with them for the long haul to help them take those steps with unconditional love. Along the way, we encourage kids to celebrate their faith through participation in a local congregation.
• Young Life Camp: The best week of your life
• Young Life Club: A Party with a Purpose – The best night of the week for thousands of kids every week. We like to think of it as a party with a purpose. And before the party ends, we share a simple message about God’s love for them.
YoungLife Club – Mondays at 7:57 PM (Dog and Pony Grill)
WyldLife Club – Sundays 5-6 PM (See Social Media for Locations)
Capernaum Club – Tuesdays at 6:30 PM (Currey Creek Church)