Mission and Vision
OUR MISSION - Boerne Soccer Club is a non-profit organization dedicated to developing ability and character through soccer in a fun and safe environment.
OUR VISION - Boerne Soccer Club is committed to players reaching their full potential by focusing on the process of development, quality coaching and leadership, to create a lifelong love for the game.
OUR CORE VALUES - Our core values of positivity, loyalty and honesty impact upon every decision at the club, with our commitment to every player, family and to our community.
1. PLAY COMPETITIVE - Is your goal to play soccer at the highest level possible? Join our competitive program for the most qualified, experienced and dedicated coaches in Boerne.
For players born in 2011 and above, our competitive program is called Select. Here, players and teams are coached by our staff of qualified, experienced and dedicated coaches, who follow a club curriculum based on long term development.
For players born in 2015 up to 2012, our competitive program is called Academy. Here, players will receive the highest standard of coaching and core values, in line with Select players, but with a curriculum that includes a more technical focus as we develop the fundamentals of every player. BSC Academy teams compete with other clubs in and around San Antonio in the prestigious SA-PDF League, which was formed and is governed by the Academy Directors of the clubs involved.
The aim of the Micro Academy is to provide professional coaching to beginner players in the hope of sparking a life-long love for the game of soccer.
The Micro Academy (U6/U7) is a co-ed program focused on ball touches and player development, with a combination of skills exercises and scrimmages. The Micro Academy progresses into our Academy Program starting at U8.
2. PLAY RECREATIONAL - Not interested in the commitment of the competitive program just yet? No experience in soccer, but you want to try? Recreational soccer is the right choice for everyone who wants to enjoy the excitement of soccer in a fun environment.
This program is at the heart of Boerne Soccer Club. For players born in 2017 to 2012, we are proud to have the largest in-house Recreational league in Boerne and the greater San Antonio area. Recreational players follow a curriculum based on developing skills, fun and enjoying both practices and a full league season of 4v4 or 7v7 games!
For players born in 2011 and older that want to continue to play recreationally, we have our U11+ program. The only difference to U4-U10 is the option of additional 'away' games to compete against other Recreational teams from in and around San Antonio.
3. BSC TOTS - Is your child too young to play in the Recreational league? Do you want your child to have fun and be active in a group? Then Tots is for you!
CAN CHILDREN PLAY SOCCER THAT YOUNG? Our Boerne Soccer Club Tots Class is a 6-week class specifically designed for our youngest players of U3 and U4.
Taught by 2 nationally licensed Boerne Soccer Club coaches with experience with young players, Tots is the perfect place for your player to learn to love the soccer ball. Each session is designed specifically for very young players to develop social, cognitive, emotional, and physical skills; all while having a blast!
4. TRAINING ONLY - Want to train instead of playing games? Or receive additional training? Our training only programs focus on skill development without the team or weekend commitment of games.
This program is available for players to focus on their development in a team training environment, without being rostered to a team. This option is available to elementary, middle and high school players.
Are you a Recreational player but you want more than one training session a week? Rec Skills is the program for you. Sessions are based on ball mastery and individual technical development.
5. SUMMER CAMPS - Are you looking for more soccer and want to play during the holidays? Boerne Soccer welcomes all players to join our fun-filled week long camps!
WHAT HAPPENS AT CAMP?
Our camps are an opportunity to have fun, learn new skills, make friends, and have an awesome week of soccer during the summer months in an inclusive environment. All players from inside and outside of the club are welcome!
No two activities are ever the same during each camp week to ensure each day is original and players are entertained while learning. Players are separated into groups for the week according to age and ability to ensure an awesome environment with their peers and the coaches.