Local Nonprofit and Community Organizations
Mission and Vision
The Kendall County Texas A&M University Mothers’ Club is one of more than one hundred Aggie Moms Clubs across the country. We are organized exclusively for charitable and educational purposes.
“We strive by individual and united effort to contribute in every way to the welfare of the students at Texas A&M University and to cooperate with the University in maintaining a high standard of moral conduct and intellectual attainment….” and we make new friends and have fun in the process!
Aggie Moms are proud, proud of Texas A&M University, proud of the daughters and sons they send to Texas A&M and proud of making a contribution: to the education of their Aggies, to the future of
Texas A&M University and to the future of the Great State of Texas.
We are a group of parents enthusiastically supporting our students at Texas A & M University. Our efforts are focused on fundraising for our Texas A&M Continuing Student Scholarships, and offering our Aggies support and encouragement through final exams goodie boxes in the fall and spring.
TOP 10 REASONS TO BECOME A MEMBER OF THE KENDALL COUNTY AGGIE MOMS’ CLUB
1. To form friendships and socialize with other Aggie Moms.
2. To stay connected to your child, learning the “in’s” and “out’s” of activities at A&M.
3. To receive information regarding Aggie Mom Club activities, A&M activities and to hear guest speakers from A&M.
4. To raise funds that go directly to support local Aggies.
5. To have a chance to learn the traditions of Texas A&M University.
6. To become as active an Aggie Mom as you choose. There is no pressure.
7. To learn the things about college life that your Aggie doesn’t share with you.
8. To have a monthly opportunity to brag about your Aggie.
9. To network with other Aggie Moms who are also experiencing “the empty nest syndrome”.
10. TO HAVE LOTS OF FUN!!!
See our website for a Membership form.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org