Mission and Vision
While striving to preserve the Hill Country feel, the Fair Oaks Ranch Homeowner’s Association (FORHA) is committed to maintaining and growing our Parks and Trails system for its members. Green space, including parks and trails, preserve ecosystems, provide opportunities to increase physical activity, and enhance our community and quality of life.
FORHA aims to provide the Parks with recreational amenities that families can enjoy now and in the future. Our Trails, while well marked, remain in a close to natural state allowing hiking, biking and horseback riding similar to the original Ranch.
(Open during daylight hours only)
The city of Fair Oaks Ranch, once a working ranch, has maintained its rolling hills, tree lined creeks and valleys synonymous with the beautiful Texas Hill County. FORHA hopes members will use and enjoy the Parks and Trails along with the Hill Country experience.
Norman Vestal Park (7 acres)
• Access to trailheads 3 & 4, paved parking, pollinator gardens,
• .35 mile granite path for walkers, joggers & bikes
• Rope Climbing Structure (5 years and older)
• Nest Swing, Pea Pebble Play Circle, Shaded Playground & Swing Set
• Multi-use Open Field, Picnic Tables and Benches
Boots Gaubatz Park (13 acres)
• .33 miles + .12 miles granite path for walkers, joggers & bikes
• 9 Hole Recreational Disc Course
• Trailhead to JW Trail and to Primitive Area
• Paved Parking • Covered Pavilion • Shaded Playground • Swing Set
• Multi-use open field • 4 Picnic Tables & 5 Benches • Drinking Fountain
• Little Library
Cibolo Creek Nature Trail Park & Pinta Loop
• 1.5 mile trail + .16 loop for walkers, joggers, bikes and horses
• Paved Parking • Dog Waste Stations • 3 Picnic Tables & 5 Benches
• Catch & Release Fishing
• This is the only linear trail park in the city and it is a very popular trail for members and their dogs, birdwatchers, walkers and bikers.
• This Trail connects to Trail 3 at one end (near Ralph Fair Road) and the John Weir Trail at the other end (near the trail’s parking lot).
The Fair Oaks Ranch Homeowners Association maintains over 13 miles of beautiful oak-lined trails that wind throughout the City of Fair Oaks Ranch. Members may enjoy hiking, bicycling, jogging and horse back riding on these trails. However, motorized vehicles, including golf carts and ATVs are prohibited. Note: Trails are not ADA accessible. All trails are marked with trail signs. Please refer to our website trail map for trail entrances.