Mission and Vision
OUR MISSION - Endeavors passionately serves vulnerable people in crisis through our innovative, personalized approach.
We seek to provide comprehensive, effective, and innovative services that encourage growth, allowing people to build better lives for themselves, their families, and their communities. Why? Because we believe that everyone holds the capacity to grow, heal, change, succeed, and affect others positively.
OUR VISION - We restore dignity and improve the quality of life for the vulnerable people we serve through the benefits of our programs.
We seek to unify families and communities torn apart by poverty, unemployment, or neglect by providing real, practical solutions and a path to earned income. We do this through a wide array of programs and services supporting children, families, veterans and those struggling with mental illness and other significant disabilities.
OUR CORE VALUES – Accountability and Integrity; Care and Compassion; Teamwork; Commitment to Making a Difference; Community Involvement
ABOUT US – A longstanding national nonprofit based in San Antonio that provides an array of programs and services in support of children, families, Veterans and those struggling with mental illness, disabilities, disasters or emergencies. Endeavors is a national nonprofit service organization that connects vulnerable populations to a wide range of helpful services.
WHAT WE DO – We believe everyone has the capacity to grow, heal, change, and succeed. That’s why we passionately serve vulnerable people in crisis through comprehensive, effective, and innovative services that empower them to build better lives for themselves, their families, and their communities.
ENDEAVORS PILLARS OF SERVICE –
• Community & Family Services – Case management, professional counseling, and crisis intervention for individuals experiencing homelessness and/or in need of crisis intervention, as well as employment opportunities for persons with disabilities.
• Veteran Support & Wellness – Homelessness prevention, rapid rehousing, employment services, mental health care and military life transition assistance for Veterans and their families.
• Disaster Relief & Emergency Services – Rapid response and assistance in developing recovery plans, creating safe environments, providing rapid deployment, and securing resource referrals for individuals impacted by crisis and/or presidentially declared disasters.
• Migrant Services – Direct care, migrant wellness support, case management, home study and post-release services, staffing, and holistic programming for unaccompanied migrant children and families.
HOW TO DONATE – With your support, we are able to touch the lives of more than 18,000 people each year. Donors are our agents of hope that help restore the broken lives of the Veterans, families, and individuals we serve.
Your donations can be directed to support the following initiatives:
• Permanent Supportive Housing
• Homelessness Prevention – Provide Jobs & Shelter
• Disaster Relief – Provide Relief Now
• Veteran Housing – Providing Housing Now
Corporate Headquarters – 6363 De Zavala Road, San Antonio TX 78249
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/endeavorsorg/
Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/Endeavors.org/