Local Nonprofit and Community Organizations
Mission and Vision
We are a local, philanthropic group of women who meet quarterly, contribute locally, and connect personally to benefit deserving charities in the Texas Hill Country. Our goal is to donate $10,000+ every quarter to local causes.
Not a member yet?
Unite with us and we can all make a bigger impact! See our website for details.
Counties we serve:
Kendall · Bexar · Bandera · Gillespie · Kerr · Blanco · Comal
This chapter was formed in 2021 and donated $38,000 to three organizations in 2021.
Requirements for Nomination
We consider applications from various 501c3 charities. If your organization would like to apply, please carefully and thoroughly read our requirements.
REGARDING GRANT FUNDS RECIEVED
1. The organization shall not request funding for any of the following purposes:
A. Endowment funding
B. Debt reduction or operational deficits
C. Grants to individuals
D. Partisan, legislative, or political activity
E. Grants that benefit any causes that do not have human recipients such as pet rescues or shelters
F. Labor or fraternal organization, athletic or social club
2. Funds must be used within the seven counties that 100 Women of the Hill Country serves—Kendall, Bandera, Bexar, Gillespie, Comal, Blanco and Kerr.
3. All funds must be in use either partially or in full within 3 months of the award receipt.
4. The organization will not require belief in or participation in activities of a particular faith, denomination, or religion to benefit from or receive services to benefit from the funds.
5. The board of 100 Women of the Hill Country reserves the right at any time to deny any application submitted.